To reset your personal OLDCS password:
- Open a web browser to forms.nccumc.org
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Enter your Conference email address and click Recover Password.
- Open the email you receive and click on the link for your personal password. Note: This link will expire after one hour.
- A new tab will open where you can enter your new password to log in.
To reset the OLDCS password for one of your churches, please follow the procedure above except in step 4, click on the link for the church in question.
If your browser is set to remember passwords, in step 5 you may have to click in the password field and delete the old password before entering the new one.
Please call the IT Office for assistance at 800-849-4433 if you have problems resetting your password using these instructions.