Under the North Carolina Conference structure, the Connectional Table provides a forum for the understanding, casting forth, and implementation of the vision of the conference. It is where ministry and money come to the same table to coordinate the mission, ministries, and resources of the conference.
The Conference Teams (Christian Formation, Leadership, Outreach Ministry, Racial Equity and Justice Ministries, and Operations and Administrative Resources) work together with various conference boards, committees, and agencies for visioning, strategic planning, budgets, and evaluations presented to the Connectional Table for consideration. For more information, download the Conference structure handout.
- Prayerful discernment and worshipful work centered on Christ
- Clarity of purpose in meetings
- Covenant to be prepared, present, and to participate fully
- Value diversity
- Build trust to embrace differences of opinion and move toward consensus
- Ongoing evaluation of measurable outcomes
- Christian Formation
- Race Equity & Justice
- Operations & Administrative Resources