2018 Youth Events
ACS: July 23-28, 2018 Cost $255
Methodist University, Fayetteville
Registration Deadline: July 13 or until full
Appalachian Trail Hike: June 18-24, 2018 Cost $200
Registration Deadline: May 15 or until full
Breakaway: June 25-30, 2018 Cost $255
NC Wesleyan College, Rocky Mount
Registration Deadline: June 8 or until full
CYC: Retreat: August 10-12, 2018
Global Vision: March 6-11, 2018 Cost $555
Washington DC & NYC
Kaleidoscope: April 13-15, 2018 Cost $100
Don Lee Center, Arapahoe
Pilgrimage: November 9-11, 2018
Crown Coliseum, Fayetteville
Registration will open on September 1, 2018
Please keep in mind that there is YSF (Youth Service Fund) scholarship money available: 2018 Funding Assistance
2017-2018 Conference Youth Officers:
President: Caroline McCartney
Vice President: Bennett Hair
Secretary: Catherine Stallsmith
Treasurer: Virginia Felton
Legislative Affairs Person: Hanna Berg
For questions about any of these youth events, please contact the Conference Office at 800.849.4433 or 919.779.6115.
2019 Youth Event Dates (more details to follow)
- ACS – July 22-27, 2019
- Appalachian Trail Hike – TBD
- Breakaway – June 24-29, 2019
- CYC Retreat – August 9-11, 2019
- Global Vision – March 5-10, 2019
- Kaleidoscope – April 5-7, 2019
- Pilgrimage – November 8-10, 2019
Other Opportunities for Youth Involvement
- Duke Youth Academy provides opportunity for a class through worship, study, play, and service with Duke Divinity School faculty.
- Leader-in-Training at Camp Don Lee offers a four-week intensive leadership development program for older youth.
- NC Wesleyan College Youth Theological Institute is a transformational experience that provides time, place and tools to discern God’s calling upon your life.
- Pfeiffer Youth Theological Institute a/k/a YeTI is a two week summer experience for rising high school sophomores, juniors and seniors who want to lead, who want to serve, who want to learn more about God’s call on their lives.