- To ensure proper application to your church’s record, always send a remittance form along with your check. These are available for download at the Treasurer’s Office downloads page.
Remittance Address for Apportionments & Advance SpecialsConference Treasurer, Raleigh Area PO Box 890202 Charlotte, NC 28289-0202
For remittance addresses for pension or insurance payments, click here.
Church Remittance Statements
- Electronic statements are updated in real time with all posted payments and are accessible in two locations.
- Please review your statements frequently throughout the year to make sure your payments have been applied correctly. If corrections are needed, contact Diana Hunter as soon as possible at (984) 207-6034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to this FAQ for information on deadlines for year-end payments.
EFT Enrollment Procedures
- Allows for faster processing of payments.
- Can make automatic payments or can initiate transactions on the Online Data Collection System.
- Must complete enrollment form and return two weeks before EFT payments can be processed.