- To ensure proper application to your church’s record, always send a remittance form along with your check. These are available for download at the Treasurer’s Office downloads page.
Remittance Address for Apportionments & Advance SpecialsConference Treasurer, Raleigh Area PO Box 890202 Charlotte, NC 28289-0202
For remittance addresses for pension or insurance payments, click here.
Church Remittance Statements
- Electronic statements are updated in real time with all posted payments and are accessible in two locations.
- Please review your statements frequently throughout the year to make sure your payments have been applied correctly. If corrections are needed, contact Diana Hunter as soon as possible at (800) 849-4433, ext. 232.
- In order to receive credit for 2018, apportionment and advance specials payments must be received in the Conference Treasurer’s Office by 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, January 16, 2019.
- Sunday Special Offerings must be received by December 31, 2018, in order to be applied to 2018 records. Payments for the Sunday Special Offerings received in January will be applied to 2019.
- In order to ensure on-time delivery, mail payments to the Charlotte lockbox no later than Tuesday, January 8, 2019.
- After Tuesday, January 8, 2019, mail payments directly to:
- Payments may also be hand delivered or sent by overnight mail to the Methodist Building at 700 Waterfield Ridge Place, Garner, NC 27529.
EFT Enrollment Procedures
- Allows for faster processing of payments.
- Can make automatic payments or can initiate transactions on the Online Data Collection System.
- Must complete enrollment form and return two weeks before EFT payments can be processed.
- In order to make electronic payments during the close-out period, completed enrollment forms must be received in the Treasurer’s Office by December 15, 2018.