Information on the spread of COVID-19 in North Carolina and the impact on communities is constantly changing. In order to assist churches and communities to keep up, here are some important resources you can use. We will update these sources as necessary.
This information is current as of July 10, 2020
- Keep up with the latest information on Coronavirus in North Carolina.
- You can track the disease in real time through the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services’ COVID-19 NC Dashboard. It includes detailed information about the state’s COVID-19 confirmed cases, hospital capacity and more.
- Text COVIDNC to 898211 to receive general information and updates about COVID-19 and North Carolina’s response.
- Dial 2-1-1 provides free, confidential information and is available 24 hours a day to help you find resources within your community. They can connect you with people and groups that can help with questions about access to food, shelter, health care, employment and child care.
- Families who need food assistance for their children can text FOODNC to 877-877 to find free meal sites in their communities.
- Make sure to prioritize your overall wellness and don’t hesitate to seek additional help. Optum has a toll-free 24-hour Emotional Support Help Line at 866-342-6892 for people who may be experiencing anxiety or stress due to Coronavirus.