School Kit Materials
- One pair blunt scissors
- Round tip only
- No plastic scissors
- One box of 24 crayons
- Only 24-count boxes are accepted
- Three one-subject notebooks
- No marble composition books
- No 3 or 5-subject notebooks
- One pack of loose-leaf paper
- 100-200 page packets are acceptable
- Wide or college rule accepted
- One hand-held pencil sharpener
- 1-inch or longer
- Remove from packaging
- One ruler
- 12 inches or 30 centimeters long
- Sturdy or flexible material accepted
- Six unsharpened pencils
- One eraser
- Two inches or larger
- One two-gallon re-sealable plastic bag
- Stack all paper items on top of each other.
- Place all loose items on top of paper.
- Small loose items may be placed in a smaller re-sealable bag.
- Place kit inside of re-sealable bag and seal.
- Homemade or purchased cloth tote bags are no longer being accepted.
- All items must be new.
- Please do not include any personal notes, money or additional materials in the kits.
- Contents of kits or the containers of kits should not be imprinted with cartoon characters, advertisements, religious, patriotic, military or camouflage symbols.