Menstrual Hygiene Kit Materials
- One one-gallon size re-sealable bag
- Two 2 oz. bottle hand sanitizer
- Three 4-gallon bathroom trash bags
- One travel pack of wet ones
- 10 Tampons (5 regular and 5 super absorbency)
- 10 Sanitary Napkins
- Long super ultra-thin
- Bath-size soap (3 oz. bar or larger)
- No Ivory or Jergen’s soap
- Do not remove from packaging
- One pack of flushable wipes (42 count)
- One travel sink-size laundry detergent (.25-.45 oz.)
- Start with a one-gallon resealable bag.
- Place one pack of the flushable wipes and wet wipes in the bag.
- Place four bathroom trash bags and the 10 sanitary napkins in the bag.
- Then, add the smaller items in the plastic bag, remove air, and seal.
- All items must be new.
- Do not wash any of the items as they will no longer be considered new.
- Do not include any personal notes, money or additional materials in the kits.
- Contents of kits or the containers of kits should not be imprinted with cartoon characters, advertisements, religious, patriotic, military or camouflage symbols.