After your church has gone the first mile by paying World Service & Connectional Ministries; Episcopal Fund; Interdenominational Cooperation, Black Colleges, Africa University Fund; and Past Service Liability in full, then select one ADVANCE SPECIAL from each lane:
Lane 1: Persons in Mission
Lane 2: NC Conference Advance Specials
Lane 3: National Missions
Lane 4: World Missions
Lane 5: UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief)
- In order for your congregation to receive the Rainbow Covenant Certificate and Rainbow Covenant recognition, please complete the Rainbow Covenant Report Form. You can download the form by clicking on the line below or call the Office of Missions. The Covenant form is due to your District Missions Secretary by January 31, 2019.
- 2019 Mission & Service Commitment Book
- 2018 Mission & Service Commitment Book
- Search for General Church Advance Projects
- 2017-2021 Conference Advance Application
Send your contributions to each of these Advance Specials through the North Carolina Conference Treasurer. After your District Missions Secretary receives your completed Covenant Report, your church will then receive special recognition as a RAINBOW COVENANT CHURCH!
For More Information Contact:
Office of Outreach Ministry
700 Waterfield Ridge Place
Garner, NC 27529
(800) 849-4433 or (919) 779-6115
Kathy Duncan – email@example.com or Jaye White – firstname.lastname@example.org.