April 9, 2022
This course guides participants in discerning God’s direction for their lives, practicing daily disciplines, and reaching out in love.
- Become acquainted with the devotional life as practiced by John Wesley and his personal habits for maintaining that life
- Study a variety of spiritual disciplines and begin their practice
- Come to understand the role of spiritual disciplines in coming to know God
- Develop skills for leading other people to grow spiritually through daily disciplines
- Come to affirm the church as a community of believers in which people are loved and nurtured to grow in faith