Your journey through seminary can be both exhilarating and exhausting! We pray that the resources listed below will allow you to more easily navigate this time of learning.
Resources for Seminarians
- Educational Requirements (including required courses, policy on distance learning and approved seminaries)
- Ministerial Education Fund: Certified Candidates from the NC Conference are eligible to apply for Ministerial Education Funds. The following link provides guidelines for applicants: Instructions MEF Application 2020-21 To apply for the scholarship, click here: MEF Application 2020-21. The application opens January 2, 2020, and the deadline to apply for the 2020-21 Academic year is March 5, 2020.
- MEF budget form may be downloaded here.
- Application also requires the submission of a manuscript of a sermon you have preached or devotional you have preached/shared.
- Applications that do not include the above will not be considered complete.
- Interested in having a clergy contact? Clergy members currently serving in the North Carolina Conference are available to serve as a contact, friend and/or mentor to individuals in seminary. If you would like to be paired with a clergy person from our conference, email Amie Stewart (email@example.com).