- Applicants must use all funds designated by their local congregation or employing organization prior to requesting Conference grants.
- Receipts from the event must be attached to the application; funds will only be given for receipts attached.
- Grant money cannot be used for mileage.
- Grant money cannot be used for coaching services.
- Applicant must be a member of the North Carolina Conference.
- Certified candidates and retirees are not eligible for the continuing education grant.
- Continuing Education grants can be used for the 8-year assessment.
- Applying for the continuing education grant DOES NOT guarantee it will be approved. You will be informed of the decision by email.
Apply for a grant online by using the form on this page or download the mail-in grant form. Mail-in grants should be sent to: Heidi Seifert, 700 Waterfield Ridge Place, Garner, NC 27529.
Incomplete applications will be returned and not processed until complete.