Up until now, the NC Conference Media Center and the United Methodist Building in Garner where we are located has been closed to visitors without an appointment ever since the COVID-19 lockdown began. But now, the doors to the building are unlocked, and you are welcome to visit the Media Center any time Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Fridays are still by appointment only.
Once again, the front desk at the Methodist Building is staffed with a receptionist who can take your returned resources or point you in the direction of the Media Center.
If you want to be sure that the librarian, Laura Dallas, is available to assist you in finding resources, please let her know ahead of time by calling 984-257-0981 (direct line) or emailing email@example.com. She still works from home a few days a week.
If the librarian is not available, the doors to the Media Center are still open, and you can come in and browse. Use the self-checkout forms by the door to borrow any resources you would like to take with you.
- The Media Center is open Monday-Thursday, 9:00 am-5:00pm
- No appointment is required unless:
- You want to come on Friday
- You want to make sure the librarian is available
- Self-checkout forms are available by the door
- Questions? Call 984-257-0987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured photo by Amina Filkins: https://www.pexels.com/photo/crop-person-showing-signboard-on-window-5410138/