BlueCross BlueShield and MDLive give Conference insurance participants access to Telehealth services! Telehealth offers you access to board-certified doctors and specialists anytime, anywhere. Once your account is set up, you can quickly and easily get help for common, non-emergency conditions. Your telehealth doctor can even send a prescription to the nearest pharmacy, if necessary.
For 2020, the NC Conference is offering this service to participants FREE of charge! There will be no co-pay fees charged this year to NC Conference BCBS health plan participants for consulting with any doctor using MDLive. Disregard any co-pay fees you may see in the app or on the website as they are for the MDLive general audience. You will have to enter credit card information when making an appointment, but no fee will be charged.
Telehealth video consults are safe, secure and confidential. They are convenient when:
- your regular doctor is booked
- you’re out of town
- it’s after hours, the weekend, or a holiday
- you can’t take time off work
- you want a lower-cost option to urgent care of the ER for non-emergencies
Conditions treated include:
- general medical issues such as sinus infections, fevers, cold and flu, sports injuries, etc.
- behavioral health issues such as grief, stress, depression, and anxiety
- dermatology issues like minor cuts, rashes, psoriasis, and eczema.
Start today by creating your account. Text “videodoc” to MDLIVE (635483) and Sophie, MDLIVE’s personal Artificial-Intelligence Robot, can activate your account. Also for 2020, when you simply register for the service (before even making an appointment), you’ll earn a $25 registration incentive! You can redeem your $25 incentive by selecting a gift card to a retailer/restaurant of your choice from your BlueConnectNC participant portal (login > Blue Connect Home > Blue Rewards). Please allow about 8 weeks after registration for your incentive to become available.