- A disciplined Christian Community emphasizing holistic spirituality – nurturing body, mind and spirit. Intended for both clergy and laypersons who hunger for rich spiritual experiences.
- A retreat following the rhythm of study, prayer, rest and community.
- A setting where morning and evening prayer and Holy Communion frame each day.
- A place to rediscover Christianity’s rich, spiritual heritage through worship, learning, and fellowship.
- A time and space for learning, discerning, and sharing our spiritual journeys with others.
- A time of learning new ways to deepen our relationship with God and learning how to live as faithful witnesses of God’s love in this world.
Download the 2016 5-Day Academy Brochure (PDF) for more information about the event.
Questions? Contact the Leadership Team by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.