Supplies Needed For Distribution
The items listed below will be collected in a warehouse at 1200 South Main Street in Fairmont (Robeson County). Kelly Barr is coordinating: 910.610.3690 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Kelly before you bring a load. Hours of operation are 8:00 am until.
- Non-perishable food (open and eat)
- Baby items: diapers, food, formula, wipes
- Adult diapers
- Feminine products
- Bedding – new sheets, pillows, blankets
- 1 SMALL FORKLIFT
Want To Volunteer?
We are currently utilizing Early Response volunteers in Bertie & Dare counties.
Non-ERT volunteers are requested for the warehouse in Robeson County and for the call center at the Garner office building which is up and running! Sign up for a volunteer slot at the Disaster Response Call Center.
Need Early Response Training?
To register, visit http://nccumvim.org/erttraining/. Cost is $30.
Current training dates are:
- Saturday, Oct 22, Mt. Sylvan UMC, Durham, NC (8:30 am– 5:00 pm)
- Saturday, Nov 5, Hayes Barton UMC, Raleigh, NC (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
- Saturday, Nov 12, Battleboro UMC, Battleboro, NC (8:30 am– 5:00 pm)
- Saturday, Nov 19, St. Andrews UMC, Fayetteville, NC (8:30 am– 5:00 pm)
- NC Conference Disaster Call Center (888.440.9167) email@example.com
- NC Conference: Responding to Hurricane Matthew Storm Damage in NC
- NC Conference Disaster Recovery on Facebook
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): 800.621.3361 www.fema.gov & www.fema.gov/apply-assistance
- NC Flood Inundation Mapping & Alert Network
- Crisis Cleanup: 800.451.1954 (Crisis Cleanup is an open source application that connects disaster recovery organizations with the people who need help. Our NC Conference work teams will pull jobs from this site).