April 12, 2014 Tornado Relief Effort (Beaufort & Hyde County)
Here is the information for that effort;
*We have made contact with 7 families that could use our assistance.
*The primary work will be pick-up and clean-up debris and helping to salvage property from further damage.
* Willing workers are needed. You do not need to be ERT certified to help.
* Volunteers will need to wear clothing that protects their arms and legs, Sturdy shoes & gloves.
* Location to gather is 1934 Beech Ridge Road, Pantego, NC
* Please arrive between 8:00 – 8:30 am at the above address to sign in.
* You will be assigned to a family or location to work.
* Lunch will be provided by Food Lion.
* Please call Ann Huffman if your plan to participate- 1-888-440-9167