Don’t miss this exciting day of Worship, Fellowship and Break-Out Sessions with fellow clergy partners. The Day of Renewal will be Saturday, April 13 at Southern Pines UMC, 175 Midland Road, Southern Pines, NC from 9am–3pm. Sessions include:
- Book Discussion –“Live in the Fish Bowl” by Reverend Belton Joyner
- Being a Partner in Ministry
- Missions in our Conference and our Backyard
- Reflection Stations and Labyrinth Walk
- Maintaining your own Strengths and Identity
Cost is $15 per person and free for Seminary Students and Student Pastor Spouses. This includes a Continental Breakfast and Lunch. Childcare will be provided. To register, download and mail in the registration form. Registration is due by April 1, 2013.
Make sure to join this day of strengthening and renewing! Also, check out the January Newsletter from the NC Conference Clergy Partners’ Association. It includes more important dates and information in the lives of clergy partners.