Credit: Pahala Basuki
Week 12: Transparency
This daily post is designed to help you live into our New Room Society covenant of practicing daily prayer together. Below is today’s daily practice. If you missed the overview on day one, visit Week 12: Transparency.
Wednesday: Fruits of Transparency
Open a dialogue with an up-and-coming leader in your faith community. How do each of these guidelines help clarify when transparency is good and right? Are there other ways to discern this?
- 1. Will your confession or act of transparency strengthen relationships within this community?
- 2. Will your self-disclosure bring hope to those within the community who may be discouraged?
- 3. Will your word of transparency bring you help and ministry from those who are in a position to help you?
- 4. Will your openness point to God, and grow God’s glory among those who observe it?
- 5. Will this transparency enhance the community’s ability to comfort, forgive, and love one another?