Marcha is the Hispanic / Latino national caucus within the United Methodist Church and the Methodist Church of Puerto Rico, whose purpose is:
- Advocate for the Hispanic / Latino people inside and outside the church.
- Affirming Respect for the dignity of the Hispanic / Latino people inside and outside the church.
- Provide mutual support and support for the people in the organization of the same, and training opportunities to meet their needs.
- Stimulate the creation of spaces for reflection on the Hispanic / Latino ministry.
- Promote respect for human rights, commitment to peace and justice, freedom and equality.
- Solidarity with the churches and peoples of Latin America and the Caribbean and other peoples.
- Working jointly with other ethnic and racial groups and ecuménicos.La vision of UP is to be an instrument of advocacy Hispanic / Latino Methodist people to ensure that contributions and cultural values of the Hispanic / Latino people are received and appreciated in the church and the society.