The NC Conference Media Center will once again be hosting a Resource Swap at our display table. This year, there will be less VHS tapes and more books as we are bringing items that have been donated to us throughout the year. Everyone is invited to bring resources they are no longer using and display them on our display table for others to take home. Here are some guidelines and instructions for all attending:
If You Have Resources to Give Away:
- Bring resources (curriculum, books, multimedia, VBS, etc.) you are no longer using to Annual Conference with you.
- Bring these resources to the Media Center display table.
- Display your resources on the designated tables. If you have more than will fit on the tables, leave them underneath the tables, and we will add them as space becomes available.
- Please display your resources towards the beginning of Annual Conference, if possible, to allow for greater visibility.
- Any remaining resources on Sunday morning will be packed up and taken to the Conference Media Center. These items will be donated or placed on our Free Table.
- The tables will only be staffed periodically. If you have questions, email Laura Dallas at email@example.com or tweet me at @laurabdallas.
If You Want to Take Resources:
- You do not have to bring resources in order to take resources. They are freely available to everyone.
- There is no limit to how many resources you can take.
- The tables are first come, first served.
- Bring your own box or bag to carry the resources you take.
- The leftover resources will be boxed up on Sunday morning during the Ordination & Commissioning Service.
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Dallas at firstname.lastname@example.org.