The Media Center has added 37 new resources for children and tweens in the past month including two resources for intergenerational use. Check out the new series and curricula that we have available for borrowing, including some Spanish materials! Click on the titles for more information.
Request to borrow any of the following resources from the Media Center for use in your children’s ministry. The NC Conference Media Center is open to all clergy and laity in the North Carolina Conference of The United Methodist Church, free of charge.
This classic Christian curriculum uses play to spiritually guide children in the faith.
- Godly Play
- Teaching Godly Play
- The Complete Guide to Godly Play, Vol. 2: Fall
- The Complete Guide to Godly Play, Vol. 3: Winter
- The Complete Guide to Godly Play, Vol. 4: Spring
- The Complete Guide to Godly Play, Vol. 4: Parent Pages
- The Complete Guide to Godly Play, Vol. 5: Practical Helps
- Training Manual for The Complete Guide to Godly Play
These 13 lessons follow a travel theme as you take your elementary children on a journey through the parables or ten commandments.
Are all of your kids in the same classroom? The Bible lessons in this series are designed to work for ages 4-12.
- All-in-One Sunday School, Vol. 1: Fall
- All-in-One Sunday School, Vol. 2: Winter
- All-in-One Sunday School, Vol. 3: Spring
- All-in-One Sunday School, Vol. 4: Summer
The “All-in-One” in this series refers to the completeness of the material in the book. Each lesson provides a simple opening, story, activity, and craft. There are four themes with preschool and elementary books for each one.
- All-in-One Bible Fun: Stories of Jesus, Preschool
- All-in-One Bible Fun: Stories of Jesus, Elementary
- All-in-One Bible Fun: Favorite Bible Stories, Preschool
- All-in-One Bible Fun: Favorite Bible Stories, Elementary
- All-in-One Bible Fun: Heroes of the Bible, Preschool
- All-in-One Bible Fun: Heroes of the Bible, Elementary
- All-in-One Bible Fun: Fruit of the Spirit, Preschool
- All-in-One Bible Fun: Fruit of the Spirit, Elementary
The perfect short-term study to follow the presentation of bibles to your third-graders, this curriculum teaches children ages 7-10 how to use the Common English Bible.
- Learning to Use My Bible Teacher’s Guide
- Learning to Use My Bible Class Pak
- CEB Deep Blue Kids Bible
This fun and interactive Bible-based curriculum is all in Spanish. There are three themes with leader’s guides for three age levels. Some of the leader’s guides include a music CD.
- En la Casa de Dios, Pre-escolar
- En la Casa de Dios, Primarios Menores
- En la Casa de Dios, Primarios Mayores
- En la Ciudad de David, Pre-escolar
- En la Ciudad de David, Primarios Menores
- En la Ciudad de David, Primarios Mayores
- En el Desierto, Pre-escolar
- En el Desierto, Primarios Menores
These 13 lessons are just for preschoolers, and they teach all about God’s love using Bible stories.
These 52 Bible lessons provide reproducible coloring pages that kids will color and decorate to take home to their families.
We added two new Vacation Bible School kits that have never been used. Click here to see a list of all of our VBS kits.
- Maker Fun Factory : Created by God, Built for a Purpose
- G-Force Super Starter Kit : God’s Love in Action
These six sessions cover the life of Jesus and how God is with us in our daily lives.
Prepare your tweens for confirmation with this six-session study that leads students through making their own choice for Christ separate from their parents’ faith.
These 104 reproducible Bible puzzles include discussion questions for a great supplement to any lesson. Scripture and topical indexes make it easy to find the right puzzle.
This series of mini-activity books teaches kids ages 9-12 the basics of Christianity. Each book covers a different topic.
- What Is a Christian?
- What Is a United Methodist?
- What Is Baptism?
- What Is Communion?
- What Is The Apostles’ Creed?
- What Is The Lord’s Prayer?
- What Is Advent?
- What Is Lent?
- What Is Pentecost?
This reproducible book includes over 50 portraits of 100 Bible people and the life of Jesus that can be decorated and displayed as an art gallery or timeline by third-graders through adults. Directions for using as a study are included.
This book presents information, crafts, and activities for every holiday of the Christian year to be used with all ages.
For additional children’s curriculum in the Media Center collection, view our Children’s Sunday School Curriculum pathfinder. Click on the title of a resource to read its full description.
Request These Resources
Would you like to use these resources in your church? Simply fill out the Resource Request Form, or contact the Media Center with any questions. The NC Conference Media Center is open to all clergy and laity in the North Carolina Conference of The United Methodist Church, free of charge.