Amplify is a streaming service with thousands of Bible study, worship, and faith formation videos.
- Provide your congregants with reliable Christian content through a Wesleyan lens
- Equip disciples with resources for individuals, small groups, church-wide, and beyond
- Access through the website, mobile apps for iOS and Android, and Roku app for smart TVs
- Upload and customize content for your church at the Premium subscription level
One church subscription provides individual access for every person in your congregation.
Join a Free Webinar to Learn More!
Starting in May, the North Carolina Conference will launch a partnership with Amplify to provide a discounted subscription for churches in our area. Register to attend one of the meetings that will provide more information on this partnership and ways to participate.
Promo Code for Discount
Is your church ready to sign up for an Amplify free trial? Use promo code NC2022 when you sign up at amplifymedia.com.
Why should your church try Amplify?
Amplify is a United Methodist alternative to RightNow Media and FaithGateway. Now you can have the same access to thousands of online video bible studies but with United Methodist pastors and teachers.
- Almost all of the DVD studies published by Abingdon Press
- Youth and children’s videos including VBS
- Videos from other publishers that align with Wesleyan faith
- Faith formation videos for devotions
- Search by author, keyword, scripture, audience, liturgical season, etc.
- Browse recommendations in Netflix-like menus
- Choose to exclude any speakers, writers, or topics
- Watch live TV that constantly streams videos (with a program guide)
- A TV in your lobby streaming United Methodist bible studies
- Children’s videos for weekday programs
- Substitute teachers just need to press play
- Easier recruitment of new group leaders
- Quality videos from your church for the homebound
- Playlists related to your sermon series
- Sharing your church’s original videos with other Amplify users
- Peace of mind that your groups are getting quality United Methodist teaching and theology
Amplify at Home
Bring church life into the everyday. Every member of your congregation could access Amplify content at home and on their mobile device. Think of the possibilities…
- Kids watching quality Christian programming
- Videos to enhance and guide family devotional time
- Background TV playing bible studies
- Watching bible studies while traveling, waiting in line, or on your lunch break
- Missed church or your small-group meeting? Watch the videos on your own time.
From Your United Methodist Leaders
Amplify was created by the United Methodist Publishing House with input from 60 Christian leaders from all types of church communities. Two of our own NC Conference pastors, Cameron Merrill and Tobi Nguyen, were part of this group. Check out the video below to see some of the creation process and hear from the participants.
For More Information
Visit amplifymedia.com or register to attend one of the webinars listed above!