Forum 2.4 - Responses to The Natural World

Pick two sections (designated by letters A - H) and answer the following questions:

Do I agree with the principle?  Is my position based on a particular belief (and if so, where did I learn that belief)?  On what experiences do I base my position?  Are any of the concerns I have about the Social Principles based on interests or those groups with which I am affiliated or connected that influence my beliefs and actions?  Are my interests based on particular values that I affirm?

Post your own thoughts and offer at least two replies to other posts.  Much of what we will learn in this course is through these conversations, so feel free to ask questions of one another and explore various topics.

[As a reminder, begin by selecting the "add a new discussion topic” button.  Come up with a title for your post as the "Subject” and type your thoughts to share in the "Message” box.  When you're done, select "Post to forum” at the bottom of the screen. To respond to a classmate's post, select the subject of their post then select "reply” at the bottom right corner of their message.]

DiscussionStarted byRepliesLast post
Natural World 2 Kimberly King
Science and religion 2 Kimberly King
Natural World 1 Jeanne Murray