The Center for Leadership Excellence has been offering webinars most weeks since mid-March. Take a look to see what you may have missed. All recordings are available on our Past Webinars page.
We now have a cache of 19 recorded webinars, with more webinars planned. Here’s a sampling of what you can watch now.
- Ministering to the Whole Person: Wesleyan Precedents for Ministry in a Pandemic, with Randy Maddox
- In it Together: Trauma and Preaching During COVID-19, with Kimberly Wagner
- Livestreaming Jesus: Adapting to Preaching Online, with Christine Parton Burkett
- The Pandemic and the Offering Plate: Talking about Money During the Coronavirus Crisis, with Jim Harnish
- Change: From Comfort to Courage, with Margaret Brunson
And don’t forget to check out our Upcoming Webinars page. We update it with new webinars regularly. This week, we are offering a webinar specifically for pastors and laity of color (Self Care as Spiritual Practice for Leaders of Color), and next week we have a webinar for preachers (Poets, Prophets, and Preaching).
We hope you enjoy catching up on some webinars that you missed, and we look forward to seeing you at a live webinar soon!
~ Leah Wiebe-Smith and Josey Snyder
Center for Leadership Excellence