There is a difference between change and transition.
Change is external and happens to us. Transition is what we do when we experience change. In times of change, how do we lead congregations through the hard, but necessary work of transition?
Join us for a virtual half Day of Learning with Matt Miofsky and learn:
- three stages of leading people through transition
- the dangers and pitfalls in each stage;
- leadership tools required to lead people through change;
- practical insights, questions, and conversations that you can begin using in your church right now;
- how COVID provides us with a unique challenge and opportunity to lead needed change in our context.
Leaning into the Future without Fear
Presented by the Center for Leadership Excellence
with Matt Miofsky
September 29, 9am-12pm EST
*Bring Your Team! Register three or more from your church by September 22 and receive 20% off your total!
About Matt Miofsky:
Matt Miofsky is the Lead and Founding Pastor of The Gathering in St. Louis, Missouri. Since Matt founded The Gathering in 2006, it has grown into a thriving multi-site congregation with three locations scattered throughout St. Louis. With over 1600 in worship a weekend, The Gathering was recently named the 3rd fastest growing large United Methodist Churches.
Matt is passionate about church planting, connecting with new generations, and multi-site ministry. He frequently speaks and teaches on these subjects. Matt is the author of Let Go: Leaning Into the Future Without Fear (Abingdon, May 2019), 8 Virtues of Rapidly Growing Churches (Abingdon, October 2018), Happy? What It Is and How to Find It (Abingdon, April 2017), and Fail: What to Do When Things Go Wrong (Abingdon, September 2017).