Even Moses couldn’t do it by himself (see Exodus 18:13-27). When congregations experience conflict, it is helpful to have additional leaders and members who are equipped to help navigate those challenges.
Invite a team from your church to join you for a Day of Learning with Ellen Ott Marshall, as we discover our own conflict styles and learn strategies to live well together in bumpy times.
Plus, receive 20% off your total registration when you bring three or more from your church. You must register by March 11 to receive this discount. Contact email@example.com for a special coupon code if members from your church would like to register and pay separately but still receive the discount.
Living Together in the Midst of Conflict
Wednesday, March 18, 9am–3pm (9-9:30am is registration)
UMC Conference Building (700 Waterfield Ridge Place, Garner)
This Day of Learning will give participants:
- An understanding of their own conflict style and resources for leading others through this essential self-assessment;
- An example of a biblical reflection on conflict and a resource for creating their own Bible study;
- Practical exercises for dialogue and resources for leading others in the spiritual discipline of listening;
- Time to reflect together on theological resources for remaining hopeful in the midst of ongoing conflict.
- Spend the day with other clergy and laity, and find that in the midst of conflict, a gracious God is doing a new thing!