The Center for Leadership Excellence presents…
A Day of Learning with Dr. Phil Maynard
You have two opportunities to participate in this Day of Learning:
- Tuesday, September 24, in Durham (location TBD)
- Wednesday, September, 25, in Greenville (St. James UMC)
Schedule: 9am*- 3pm (*9-9:30am is registration)
Registration: $50**, includes lunch
Register three or more from your church and receive 20% off your total registration. Coupon code: BRINGYOURTEAM
About the Day:
Did you know the average United Methodist invites someone to church once every 38 years?
This Day of Learning is designed to help the local congregation understand and apply basic relational principles to connecting people with the love of Jesus Christ. Learn how to foster relational connections in your church; how to encourage your congregation to engage their neighbors; how to help people leverage their relational networks, and how to impact the community through leadership and service.
- What if your church was known for fostering deep relationships and caring for one another?
- What if participants in your congregation began to leverage their natural relational connections to express the love of Jesus?
- What if your congregation was encouraged to build relationships with their neighbors to be the presence of Christ in their lives?
- What if your congregation began to see involvement in the local community as an opportunity to influence and serve to make an impact on people’s lives?
Join us in Durham (Sep 24) or Greenville (Sep 25) as we spend a day learning from Dr. Phil Maynard and being inspired to develop authentic relationships in our church and community.
About Phil Maynard:
Dr. Phil Maynard serves as Director of Excellence in Ministry Coaching (www.emc3coaching.com) and Director of Coach Training for Leaders (www.empowercoaches.com). Before taking an early retirement to enter a full-time ministry of coaching, consulting, and training, Phil served as Director of Congregational Excellence for the Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church. Phil is a Certified (ICF) and Endorsed (UMEA) Coach. He is the author of eight books, including Shift 2.0: Helping Congregations Back into the Game of Effective Ministry and Connect! Creating a Culture of Relationships that Matter, and a wide variety of training guides. Phil is a nationally recognized coach/consultant who has worked in 40+ Annual Conferences in several denominations.