• Prepares weekly worship bulletins including inserts and other bulletins for special services.
• Prepares quarterly flier and weekly E-Messenger.
• Updates and maintains church website and web-based ministry.
• Prepares additional written communications and documents as requested by the Pastor and in coordination with and support of other staff members and ministries.
• Coordinates general communications associated with the church office including answering and/or routing incoming phone calls, emails and hard copy, as well as welcoming visitors and assisting visitors.
• Establishes and maintains appropriate filing system for proper office administration.
• Maintains master calendar for church campus and vehicle usage.
• Procures supplies needed for office administration, kitchen, and various ministries.
• Equips, empowers, utilizes, and oversees volunteers to assist with any of the above mentioned responsibilities as appropriate.
• Participates regularly in staff meetings.
• And other duties as assigned by senior pastor.
Qualifications Required: Associate’s Degree or two years equivalent work experience
1. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher)
2. Database entry and reporting experience, preferably Realm and ACS
3. Website management
5. High attention to detail
6. Effective written and verbal communication
7. Strong interpersonal skills to engage with members of the congregation, visitors, vendors, and fellow staff
8. Work effectively in team environment
Employment Status: Part Time (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 1 pm, occasional additional hours as may be assigned by the pastor)