- Google+ Event Page
- How To Use Hangouts (PDF)
- First Look At Google Hangouts
- Muppets Google+ Hangout
- Google+: There’s More To Explore
- Go Google: Go Drive
- Exploring Google Drive
- Google+ Help Center
- Google Drive Help Center
What’s all of this online meeting stuff about anyway? Have you ever been driving to a meeting and wished there was a way to do it remotely? The Google Hangout system is a powerful way to bring participants together no matter where they might be. All they need is an internet connection, a camera and a microphone. The Google Drive system allows you to set up online documents for group collaboration. Everyone can see the same spreadsheet and modify it all from their remote location. This webinar will focus on:
- Setting up the Google+ system.
- What are circles? How do I find the people I am looking for?
- Setting up, using and joining Google Hangouts.
- Introduction to Google Drive.
- Creating documents and spreadsheets.
- How to share and edit a document collaboratively.