- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and select Internet Options
- Under Browsing History click on Settings
- Under Temporary Internet Files, “Check for newer versions of stored pages:”, choose “Every time I visit the webpage”
- Click “OK”.
- Click on “Delete…” and uncheck all boxes except for temporary internet files.
- Click “Delete”and then “OK”.
- Close and reopen Internet Explorer and try to view the report again.
If you are still unable to view the most recently updated report, please try viewing
the report from another web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Opera. You
can also view your church’s report by logging into the Online Data Collection
System and going to the Statements menu.