Presented by The Academy for Leadesrship Excellence in partnership with New Faith Communities Office.
Are you are interested in building relationships and serving the communities in which you live or work? Do you have real questions about fresh expressions and mission-shaped church? Have you have started something new and need some practical help?
Join presenters Travis Collins and Gannon Simms on November 1, 2016 for a highly interactive Day of Learning that will help you create a new vision for your ministry and serve as a “breath of fresh air” for plateaued ministries.
Come and discover…
• what it means to be the Church in new and creative ways,
• hear from Fresh Expressions practitioners,
• learn how to renew existing congregations,
• discern what this could mean for your region, community, or neighborhood,
• build networks and relationships.
• discover resources.
• think about what it is to be church.