A 10-week course designed for pastors and ministers to help you transform your physical, mental and spiritual health and that of your congregation. This is a free course presented by Cabarrus Health Alliance, hosted by Hood Theological Seminary and made possible by a grant from the Kate B. Reynolds Trust.
* Learn to plan, shop for, and prepare healthy meals for your family
* Discover delicious, healthy, family-friendly recipes
* Explore simple ways to be physically active
* Talk about the connections between food, physical activity and faith
* Learn about community resources to support the health of your congregation
Two class days offered: Thursdays at 9:30 am beginning 9/7/17 or Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. beginning 9/9/17.
To register, contact Jenn West (704-920-1337 or email@example.com. Registration deadline is 8/25/17.