Well documented studies indicate that churches with Endowment Ministries will discover that planned gifts created to benefit the church lead to increased year-round giving. Why? Because those individuals have just made the church – their Family!
The United Methodist Foundation is leading a morning workshop for the Capital District called
“Multiple Pockets of Generosity”
• Learn what motivates people to give
• Recognize those who are likely to make a planned gift
• Learn how to encourage your congregation in planning their ultimate gift
• Learn how to grow an Endowment Program that will fund ministries for generations to come.
• Dispel other myths about planned giving
Please follow the link below to find out more information and to register for this event.