Waynesboro First United Methodist Church – Waynesboro, GA
Salary determined upon qualifications
• Plan and direct a comprehensive ministry that includes discipleship, spiritual formation, Bible studies, small groups, retreats, service to the church, missions (local and international), spiritual and personal growth opportunities and community building programs for youth grades 7th-12th.
• Involve youth in opportunities beyond WFUMC, such as District and Conference events, mission trips, etc.
• Support youth in the transition from middle school to high school to college/young adult life, and provide opportunities to keep them engaged in the journey of faith.
• Build relationships, visiting youth at high school, middle school and other school and community youth-related events.
• Assist the other church ministries as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Determined upon qualifications
• Youth Ministry
Email Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org