Holly Springs United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time Praise and Worship Leader for our 8:30 am contemporary worship service. The Praise and Worship Leader coordinates all aspects of the church music ministry for the contemporary service, including music selection, the recruitment and rehearsals of praise teams, vocalists and instrumentalists.
• Faith in Jesus Christ
• Experience in leading music in contemporary worship services
• Musical and leadership skills to lead worship and rehearsals with persons of all ages and musical backgrounds
• Confident public speaker who can help the pastor lead worship
• Guitar player preferred, but not required
• Work with the pastor to plan weekly contemporary worship
• Be present to lead worship on a weekly basis
• Lead the praise team weekly rehearsal
• Organize music and practice schedules for the praise team
• Recruit and train volunteers
• Maintain the CCLI licenses
Please email any questions about this positing to Jim Littleton, Pastor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Or mail to HSUMC Music Search Committee, P.O. Box 68, Holly Springs, NC 27540.