Check out the complete job description on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/come2grace
Position Objective or Purpose:
• Part-time position 20-25 hours / week for a blended, contemporary worship. Develop an inspiring and engaging worship service that encourages the church to enter into worship.
• Reports to the Senior Pastor and serves on the Worship Committee. Serves as a creative leader with the focus on communicating and directing in such a way as to inspire others to follow Jesus.
• Requires the individual to serve as a Worship Leader, shepherding the people who serve in this ministry. Manages and encourages a large team of volunteers who participate in the choir, praise team, band, and sound technicians.
• Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, have a desire for ongoing spiritual maturity, and exemplify moral behavior.
• Demonstrated excellence as a Worship Leader of praise and worship in past positions.
• Skilled in choral, vocal, and instrumental direction.
• Proficient in music and multi-media presentations. Embraces the use of technology in worship and skilled in the use of sound, lighting, computers, PowerPoint and video projection.
• Understands the depth and challenge required to blend the vocalists, microphones, speakers, and all other aspects to deliver a balanced sound experience.
• Organized in all administrative aspects of the position to ensure timely preparation and orderly rehearsals and worship services.
• A self-starter with a positive enthusiastic presence. A team player.
Other responsibilities as noted on the complete job description.