Louisburg College invites applications for the position of Vice President of Academic Life and Dean of Faculty. The Vice President of Academic Life serves as the Chief Academic Officer for the institution, is a member of the President’s Cabinet, and reports directly to the President.
Louisburg College is a two-year, private, liberal arts college related by faith with the United Methodist Church, located in Louisburg, North Carolina, thirty miles north of the state capital, Raleigh. Founded in 1787, Louisburg College currently averages an enrollment of 650 and is a minority serving institution.
● Master’s degree in education, leadership, an academic discipline, or other related field
● Documented experience teaching at the college or university level
● Documented experience working successfully within a diverse student body
● Experience in setting and controlling multiple budgets
● Documented experience of at least three (3) years in Academic Affairs administration
● Documented evidence of continual improvement in graduation rate of a diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic student body
● Experience in campus-wide strategic planning and implementation, including ongoing improvement in efficiency, effectiveness, and support
● Documented experience in oversight of accreditation by a regional accrediting body
● Three (3) years of progressively responsible supervisory leadership experience in higher education
To apply: email a CV and cover letter to Tommy Jenkins, Humanities Division Chair, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and requirements visit: https://www.louisburg.edu/faculty/positions.html