Come spend an amazing summer leading worship at Camp Don Lee!
1. Have a talent in musical performance and worship leadership.
2. Ability to play guitar or keyboard is preferable.
3. Ability to recruit, motivate and lead a team of musicians.
4. Have a passion for music and sharing that passion with children and youth.
5. Must be 18 years of age
1. Help with and/or lead worship music for all camp worship gathers.
2. Help plan and implement daily music periods with group of 16 campers
3. Find creative ways to make music and get campers involved.
4. Create a community band or provide venue for music talents to present themselves in the camp community.
5. Serve as a member of the summer Worship Leadership Team.
6. Develop camp worship band utilizing talents of staff.
7. Assist camper groups planning worship with music selection, practice and worship leadership.
More information about being on summer staff and how to apply can be found at: