Overall Goal: To manage the Youth program at OUMC within the context of the OUMC mission statement. The age range for the youth program is ages 11-18 (grades 6-12).
Salary: Part-time, $10,000-$12,000 per year
An ideal candidate for this position will be:
A strong Christian of good character who would be a role model for youth
An active Methodist
A person who works comfortably with youth
Well organized with the ability to set priorities
Available to the youth
Able to be a contributing part of the staff leadership team of OUMC
Experienced in youth ministry through previous experience or through having participated in a good youth program
· Attend worship services on Sunday
· Attend staff meetings and function as a collaborating member of the staff leadership team
· Identify and attend appropriate continuing education opportunities
· Other duties as assigned by pastor
· Oversee the Safe Sanctuaries program (training, background checks, documentation) see that the youth ministry of the church is in compliance.
Follow the link below to get the full description and how to apply for this position.