Website Providence United Methodist Church
Providence United Methodist Church
Office Administrator – Part-time (26 hours per week)
Responsible To: Pastor for day-to-day operations. Pastor and Staff Parish Relations Committee (SPRC) for fulfilling responsibilities defined in the job description, defining goals, evaluation and communication of concerns related to the performance of the position.
Position Summary: Provides general administrative support to members of the Providence United Methodist Church (PUMC) clergy team as well as reception assistance to members of the church and the public visiting, calling or emailing the church.
- Commitment to fulfilling the vision and mission of PUMC
- Warm and hospitable interaction with staff, congregation and the public
- A servant leader attitude with a cooperative, team spirit
- Maintenance of confidentiality as required
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Commitment to excellence with attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with general office equipment
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Provide general administrative support to members of the PUMC clergy team.
- Provide administrative support to the St. John’s Campus of PUMC, when necessary, which may include the production of weekly bulletins and maintenance of that campus’ calendar.
- Act as receptionist during working hours on the PUMC Campus, assisting members of the church and public who visit, call or email the church.
- Assist Business Manager and Finance Team with church mailings.
- Prepare nametags for church members (upon request).
- Maintain workroom supplies related to coffee, food, etc., and make sure the room is tidy in appearance.
- Other administrative responsibilities as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com