General Job Summary: The Preschool Teacher is responsible for providing a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment for his/her class. The teacher will understand the vision of the preschool and respond by implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum for the classroom. The teacher is responsible for the general supervision and management of his/her class in accordance with the goals and policies of Genesis Christian Preschool.
• A desire to teach Christian values and help children begin their faith journey.
• A 2-year degree in early childhood development or early education is preferred.
• Must have at least one year of verifiable experience working with young children.
• Must be able to lift and/or carry light to moderately heavy children, equipment
and/or classroom materials.
• Must become certified in Infant/Child CPR and first aid if required by the director.
• Must have computer skills to prepare lesson plans and send emails to parents.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org