Saint Andrews United Methodist Pianist/ Accompanist
• Demonstrated accomplishment as a performer and accompanist.
• Commitment to perform for a variety of forms of sacred music for the purpose of glorifying God and eliciting a worshipful atmosphere during all services.
• Work under the direct supervision of the Music Director in conjunction with the Senior Pastor and be responsible to the Staff-Parish Relations Committee.
• Accompany the adult choir, soloists, etc. at all rehearsals and performances on Sunday and additional occasional special programs of music.
• At the Senior Pastor’s discretion, the Pianist and Music Director shall jointly select hymns for “Traditional” worship services.
• Select and play sacred music for preludes, postludes, offertory, etc..
• At no time shall the Pianist recruit, solicit, or arrange for musicians to play during a worship service without the prior consent of both the Senior Pastor and Music Director.
• When feasible, be available upon request to play for weddings and funeral services. Additional honoraria may be received for these services.
• Perform other work and assignments at the direction of the SPRC Chair and/or Senior Pastor.
Salary: This is a part-time salaried position with a starting wage of $10,800 per year.