• College Graduate and at least two years of work experience with children and families in a community based position that serves youth and families. Teacher’s Certification in Elementary/Secondary Education required.
• Computer related skills and ability to work with computer assisted learning software.
• Pass Drug Test. Pass Background/Fingerprint Clearance (if on file with school system, a copy must be provided to Partners In Ministry).
• Ability to work with staff and families from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge in basic level and upper level math; and algebraic concepts.
• Previous experience working with adolescents in academic enrichment and recreational programs.
Please visit the Partners in Ministry website for complete job description.