The Program Development Coordinator (PDC) will support Partners In Ministry’s efforts in alleviating poverty in communities with the poor. The PDC will help strengthen and expand community service projects through volunteer recruitment, training, and management; community outreach and assessment; and program and service development.
• Outstanding organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills with ability to manage diverse projects simultaneously.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and self-motivation.
• Positive, proactive and personable.
• Understanding of people of all socio-economic and racial backgrounds and sensitivity to cultural differences.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• A master’s degree from an accredited college preferred.
• A Deaconess, Deacon, and/or Home Missioner preferred.