This position involves the performance of a range of administrative, communication, and related clerical skills. This position is responsible to provide professional administrative support for the pastor, staff, church leaders. The position requires a spiritually positive attitude to all those who contact the church by phone, in person or by email.
• Function as church main representative in all contacts, whether in person or by telephone or in correspondence.
• Provide secretarial and administrative services to the pastor, church staff and leaders.
• Serve as the church receptionist and coordinates the overall functions of the church office and building use.
• Provide weekly support of Pastor in preparation of Worship bulletins and powerpoint for all Worship Services.
• Perform in a highly sensitive environment and deal with confidential matters.
• Work accurately under deadline situations with the ability to adapt due to the change of schedules.
• Coordinate volunteers in support of Church Ministry and/or Programs.
• Support a spiritually healthy and positive environment in Church Office.
Resume and interview required; resume is to be dropped off at the beginning of the hiring process; 1 May is the effective date of employment