Part-time accountant position available at the United Methodist Foundation, Inc. located in Garner, NC. The part-time accountant will work primarily with the Foundation CFO on unit-holder management. This position will generally be 25 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Some responsibilities include (but are not limited to) accurate and timely:
• Preparation of A/P requisitions and supporting documentation.
• Preparation of distribution batches.
• Preparation of trust accounting upload batches.
• Processing of donor stock gifts to local churches.
• Unitholder account research and resolution.
Other responsibilities include fielding phone calls, greeting UMF visitors and generally supporting the staff as needed.
This position requires excellent communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including V-Lookups) as well as general computer capabilities.
We are looking for someone with strong organizational and technological skills with an accounting degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a related position.
Cover letter and resume should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org