Millbrook UMC is a vibrant Christ-centered, mission-oriented congregation in Raleigh, NC. The focus of this role is building Access Coordination and Reception. Also perform administrative duties under general supervision. The hours of the position are 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Scheduling: Coordinate building use/calendaring on Facility Scheduler. Field all requests for building usage. Update/Print/ Distribute weekly building use calendar. Create annual update for continuing meetings/worship schedule, etc.
• Access Control (Doors): UpdateWIN-PAK system to open unlock and relock campus doors at scheduled times. Track, follow up, activate/deactivate keys/FOB return. Daily check of system alarms.
• Administrative: Receptionist responsibilities. Coordinate room set-up/take-down/ video needs for all users/custodial support for scheduled events. Prepare calendar/report events for weekly staff meeting. Provide miscellaneous support in other office functions as needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalency. Additional college education preferred.
• Two (2) or more years experience in an administrative support role.
• Strong computer skills; experience with business software programs.
• Strong command of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong organizational, detail orientation, time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal/ customer service/verbal/written communication skills.
• Experience providing administrative support for a church or other nonprofit environment is a plus.
Posting closing date: August 14, 2015