Pittsboro United Methodist Church is now accepting applications for the following position:
Primary duties are to provide Christian support for the children of PUMC and their families, to develop and administer activities for the Infants & Toddlers, to provide Christian outreach to the children of the Pittsboro community, and to assist PUMC in the fulfillment of our mission:
The mission of Pittsboro United Methodist church is to convey the love of Jesus Christ as we support and nurture one another, strengthen our community and reach out to those in need.
For the purposes of this position, Infants and Toddlers are defined as those in grades K and below.
1. 2 years’ experience working in a Nursery setting.
2. Ability to communicate with children and parents of children.
3. Ability to understand and relate to children’s needs.
4. Ability to mentor and guide children in Christian growth.
5. Ability to articulate faith in Jesus Christ at a level that the children can understand.
6. Ability to adhere to the teaching of UMC doctrine and practices.
7. Complete a criminal background check (State and Federal).
8. Complete a child CPR and first aid class.
9. Provide proof of all vaccinations including a TB test.
10. Complete a SIDs training course.
Send resume with references to: email@example.com