Mt. Sylvan UMC, in Durham, NC, is now hiring a part-time nursery worker. This position is one that involves direct responsibility for the care and nurture of children left in the nursery during Sunday morning worship services and Sunday School. Job may also include hours for evening/special services.
1. Be at least 21 years of age.
2. Maintain CPR/First Aid certification.
3. Provide 2 letters of recommendation attesting to your experience with children.
4. Completion of satisfactory criminal background check.
5. have a warm and friendly personality with a desire to make a difference in the life of a child.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 471-0032 with any questions.