Lawrenceburg United Methodist Church (www.lawrenceburgumc.org) is a well-established church in the community of Lawrenceburg, KY, who is committed to leading unified missions and ministries in Christ for the transformation of the world. This worshipping congregation of 100 – 125 seeks a full-time Ministry Assistant who will oversee the youth program and will help in leading worship. The primary responsibilities of the Ministry Assistant will be to provide leadership in youth programming and missions, develop relationships with the youth, families, and congregants, and provide support in the weekly worship and day-to-day ministries of the church.
• Education in youth and music ministry
• Experience that demonstrates success in youth and worship ministry
• Servant leadership skills and the ability to lead teams with a team work attitude
• Spiritual role model
• Strong organization skills
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in presentation software
• Alignment with the beliefs and practices of the United Methodist Church
For more detailed information or to submit a resume with a cover letter, contact Pastor Karen Stigall at firstname.lastname@example.org.